Participants in this class are given an in-depth introduction to the 3Design CAD/CAM program, 3Design is industry best jewelry cad program. The focus is on understanding how the program works, building and modifying basic designs, and visualizing various colors and materials on screen. By the end of the course, you will be able to create your first computer-aided designs. Every class day features several hours of demonstration follow by supervised lab time to allow students to learn the key concepts and features and apply them effectively.
In this class you will learn:
- How to use 3Design, jewelry CAD software to gain solid CAD skills.
- Quickly make and change rings and stones sizes using Parametric history
- Create rendering skills with jewelry CAD for website, photo imaging and
- Share lifelike professional designs and models with tutors, colleagues, and customers.
- Create STL files for 3D printing and create your own unique jewelry.
About the Instructor: Jenine Lepera Izzi studied art and design in New York City and Florence, Italy for many years. She has developed her own techniques in rendering jewelry designs. Her unique style of design is a culmination of training as an interior designer as well as a bench jeweler. Her work synthesizes her lifelong interest in design, a fascination with color and attention to detail that she brings into the classroom.