This event has passed.
Event Series: Advanced Rendering Handsketching
March 1 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Advanced Rendering for Jewelry Designers
(Rapid Rendering II)
Students pick up where they left in Rapid Rendering class and focus free hand sketching. In this class you will work on building a portfolio and designing collections. This course has a strong emphasis on ring designs and rendering rings with top, front and side views, pave settings, rendering phenomenal stones with proper pencil colors and proportions.
- Emphasis on free handsketching.
- Draw and render faceted gemstones and cabochons.
- Illustrate surfaces, shapes, and textures in white and yellow metal.
- Make realistic renderings by understanding the behavior of light and shade.
- Students will leave with renderings for their portfolio.