Jewelry Marketing and Branding
In this course students learn the difference between marketing and branding. The importance of brand marketing. Creating tiered marketing goals, effective campaign themes, the concept of emotional marketing, re-marketing marketing, inbound marketing and the factors of outbound marketing. Personalized marketing and what target customer its most effective with. Learn how to set your brand purpose. What is your brand’s position, differentiation, and its trust and integrity in your industry.
- The difference between marketing and branding.
- The importance of brand marketing and why it is necessary.
- Creating tiered marketing goals and effective campaign themes.
- What it means to Re-marketing.
- Inbound marketing and the factors of outbound marketing.
- Setting your brand purpose.
- What is your brand’s position, differentiation, trust & integrity in your industry.
- Promote your jewelry collection.
- Develop an understanding of the consumer’s frame of mind.
- Gain experience in creating displays, portfolio and showcases.
Thursdays (8) sessions
January 10, 2019 –
February 28, 2019
6.00 pm – 8:30 pm
No refunds after classes begin.
Location: 17 West 45th Street, Suite 904
New York, NY 10036
Sign up for 1-on-1 CAD Training
Vashti de Verteuil
About the Instructor
Vashti de Verteuil studied apparel design and merchandising at the Fashion Institute of Design in NYC. She went on to open her wholesale accessories company, became a successful freelance designer of belts, scarves, and jewelry for Yves St Laurent and other Parisian couture houses. She exhibited and sold her collections at Accessories Trade Shows for over 17 years, with showroom reps in four states and Hong Kong. Her jewelry, belts, and accessories sold to department stores, specialty stores, and boutiques across the USA, Japan, Hong Kong, and the Caribbean. She founded and co-owned the retail store Gallery Vercon in the East Village until 2016. She is a teaching professor at Parsons The New School for Design. She designs jewelry collections, exhibits at select jewelry shows, and designs couture bridal accessories for a major bridal house.