Illustrator for Jewelry Designers
January 18 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Illustrator for Jewelry Designs Class
Adobe Illustrator for Jewelry Design (6) Sessions
This is an INTENSIVE ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR CLASS for Jewelry Designers with master instructor, Martinu Schneegass. It is a beginner class concentrating on the most popular techniques used in Jewelry industry today. This class is perfect for both new and experienced designers who want to learn how to master Adobe Illustrator to design jewelry or simply recreate their own hand drawn sketches. Students will also learn how to present technical drawings for flawless visual communication. Final presentation boards can be used for clients, buyers or put into a portfolio. If you want to improve your Illustrator skills and a learn how to design jewelry with Adobe Illustrator this class is for you.
Students are required to bring their own laptop & wireless mouse to class.
- Draw stone shapes and multi-stone settings.
- Use AI to render your drawings in metals & textures.
- Use AI basic tool for jewelry design and production.
- Create your own custom A3 or A4 blueprint with specification of sourced material.
- Create technical drawings for manufacturing/presentations.