The Right to SELL (5) Sessions
In this competitive world, standing out in a crowd of competitors isn’t that easy. So what does it take to be successful? How do we earn the Right 2 Sell our designs? How do we keep our customers coming back again and again?
This class has the answer to all those important questions and more. We believe that the only way to earn your Right 2 Sell is by keeping your focus on your customers. That’s why we plan to teach you how to align your interests with the customer’s needs.
We do that by breaking down the sales process and looking at it from a buyer’s perspective.
We’ll teach how to answer the core questions about the customer like:
- Who is buying from you?
- How do you earn their trust and loyalty?
- Why should they buy from you?
- How does your business fulfill their needs?
- When will they be ready to make the purchase?
What You Will Learn
- Understanding and developing a sales process that works for you to get the best results
- How to ask the right questions to gain a better understanding of your customer’s needs (wants & desires)
- How to deal with rejection? How to turn it around so that it works for you?
- Understanding your customers buying timeline and creating a strategy that helps you deliver within that timeframe
- How to remove roadblocks from the customer’s journey?
See you in class!
Thursdays (5) sessions
November 14, 2019 – December 19, 2019
6.00 pm – 9:00 pm
Location: 17 West 45th Street, Suite 904
New York, NY 10036
Sign up for 1-on-1 CAD Training
Jenine Lepera Izzi
About the Instructor
Jenine Lepera Izzi studied art and design in New York City and Florence, Italy for many years. She has developed her own techniques in rendering jewelry designs. Her unique style of design is a culmination of training as an interior designer as well as a bench jeweler. Her work synthesizes her lifelong interest in design, a fascination with color and attention to detail that she brings into the classroom.