Traditional Watercolor with Gouache Paint for Jewelry Designers
Master the Art of Traditional Gouache Watercolor Techniques
The finest jewelry houses in the world express their designs with gorgeous hand painted masterpieces. Design concepts are shown in rich, vibrant colors and their stones glow with imagination and inspiration. Master this uninterrupted flow of creativity with traditional European watercolor techniques that have turn into timeless pieces of jewelry.
- Master traditional European watercolor techniques.
- Work with gouache to produce evocative, yet realistic renderings.
- Render faceted gemstones that express the reflections of light.
- Make gold & silver metal tones come to life with highlights & shadows.
- Present your unique designs as an industry professional.